Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lights, Camera, Big Fun!


It's that time of year again and the California State Fair is back! This time running longer than in the previous years. This year the Fair's theme is Hollywood! So everyone's a star when they walk in.

They also have an exhibit where you can play with cats through using a string. It was funny to see the cats come out of their case when the player would leave the both trying to still follow the string.
Also at the fair you can get you're picture taken at the chroma key wall where the Meteorologist at News10 broadcast everyday live. And get to be on T.V. .....Surprisingly I was on and Dale referred to me saying "Patty is he taking our picture, Lets pose" because I had a my camera out, although I wasn't snapping pictures, I was video taping through my digital camera.
For more information visit http://www.bigfun.org/

No comments: